Nickname | Nyo
Gender | Male
Birthyear | Wayward 10
Niyou is a playful, cunning traveler and thief, as well as a trained assassin of the Lunar Corps.
Possessing a quick mind and even quicker hands, Nyo gets his daily meals by means of theft. He has a penchant for fish and shiny gold trinkets. Nyo's frequent travels bring him tidbits of knowledge on everything everywhere.
Swift and agile, Nyo can effectively utilize any object as a lethal weapon. He is a master of stealth who takes advantage of the element of surprise whenever he can. Nyo carries a pair of katars and an assortment of poisons.
Ryuu - Ryuu is Nyo's first true friend. The two habitually steal each other's possessions.
Tenrou - As children, Niyou and Tenrou underwent training together.
- The kanji of his name together actually properly reads as "futaba" meaning "bud/sprout/two leaves" (not to mention, it's a common given name for girls with either spelling). However, his name is just alternative kanji for the common spelling (双葉) but nontheless mean the same.
- Niyou is a kleptomaniac
- He was taken away from his family at the age of three and grew up (along with Tenrou) in the Lunar Corps Underground since.
- Niyou gives one earring to Ryuu at some point in time
- Niyou and Ryuu exchange bandanas at some point in time
- Niyou is 5th Seat of the Guild at some point in time
- Neither he nor Ryuu can remember how they first met.
- Niyou's bandana bears a variation of the Lunar Corps emblem
- Niyou always wears a necklace with a gold leaf-shaped ornament - it matches Uki's
- Niyou may kill Ryuu, as seen in the picture Drive
- Uki dresses up as Nyo and may kill Ryuu.
- Niyou's hair and eyes are similar to Raitou's
- Rai may be a descendant of Niyou
- Rai is the reincarnation of Niyou
- Rai is Nyo. Nyo is younger version of Rai.
- Nyo is also shown to have lost his right arm at some point in the story
- Niyou is extremely similar to the Tamago twins
- They may be reincarnations of Niyou
- Niyou is their triplet brother
- Niyou and Ukyou share similar hair, eyes, and birthyears. They also wear similar necklaces. They may be twins.
- Nyo's name means "Two Leaves" which may hint to the fact that the Tamagos are his descendants, and he is one of them reincarnated (Kyuusei, most likely)
- Niyou's necklace is also similar to the leaf on Cross' hat. He and Cross may be connected.
- Niyou may not even know of Uki's existence.